All Government high schools now provide Years 11 and 12.

Our schools are grouped together in Regional Partnerships by area, and work together to give you more choices about where you want to learn.

This might mean that you can stay at a school where you feel comfortable, or study at two schools so you can enroll in the courses or training that you’re interested in.

Our partnerships

Visit your local partnership’s page to find see which schools are in the group and the courses you can study there.


Derwent Collective

The Derwent valley area.


Hobart City Partner Schools

Hobart city area.


Hartz Collective

South of Hobart and the Huon Valley region.


teggana Collective

Hobart’s eastern shore and the Clarence area.


Hellyer Regional Collective

Burnie and the North West region, including King Island.


Mersey Leven Collective

Devonport and surrounding areas.

Shared enrolment

If you find a course that’s available at another school in your school’s partnership, we will help you to enrol, find transport options, and fit it in to your timetable.

You can study TASC and/or VET Qualifications at schools that suit you, to connect to a pathway for your success. This could be job skills, the TCE, TCEA and/or ATAR.

It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3!

  1. Consider what subjects or schools might meet your needs as a learner and person
  2. Chat to your parents about compatibility of this option
  3. Follow up this with your current Year 10 or Year 11 teachers (they will assist you with an Expression of Interest)!

Planning your courses

Career education resources